Simplified Kundalini Yoga Awakening Workshop, August 24 & 25, 2019
August 24 @ 9:00 am - August 25 @ 6:00 pm UTC+5.5₹3400 – ₹7000
Practical & Powerful Meditation
Get initiated in Simplified Kundalini Yoga Meditation, a practical and powerful meditation by Shri Vethathiri Maharishi, and a set of down-to-earth Introspection practices to realise your true potential as a human being.
What Do You Learn?
Simplified Kundalini Yoga Awakening workshop initiates you into Ajna, Thuriyam & Shanthi meditations, where you perceive and experience your Life Force itself, along with introspection techniques that are practical, easy and targeted at the biggest problems each of us faces in our daily life:
- Ajna Meditation
- Thuriyam Meditation
- Shanthi Meditation
- Pancha Bhootha Nava Graha (Five Elements, Nine Celestial Bodies) Meditation
- Simplified Physical Exercise Part – I
- Deep Relaxation Technique
- Introduction to Introspection
- Blessings & Relationships
- Analysis of Thoughts
- Moralisation of Desires
- Eradication of Worries
- Neutralization of Anger
- Prof Krish Murali Eswar, Professor in Kundalini Yoga, Kaya Kalpa Yoga, VETRI SKY Trust
- Radha Eswar, Kundalini Yoga Master
- Dr. Achyuthan Eswar, Kundalini Yoga Master & Co-founder, PHC Lifestyle Clinic
- Dr. Vandana K, Kundalini Yoga and Master
- Prof. Dr. Uma Ravi, Asst Prof. in Kundalini Yoga & Homeopathy Doctor
- Sharmila, Kundalini Yoga Master
- Prof Sasi Prasad, Professor in Kundalini Yoga
- Prof Subramani, Professor in Kundalini Yoga
FREE Naturopathic Lunch
Whole Foods Plant Based Traditional Indian Feast – and snacks on both days of the workshop, which have the power to prevent and reverse obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease, enhance well-being and prolong lifespan.
- Rs. 7000 per participant.
- Rs. 3400 for Students below age 25. Limited seats available.