Kaya Kalpa Yoga Workshop
Sublimate your Life Force, Withstand Aging & stay Perfectly Healthy.
The Key to Health is in Your Hands
Be Your Own Doc Immortal Body Level One is a half day workshop conducted by PHC Lifestyle Clinic in collaboration with VETRI Trust on how you can sublimate your life force, or Kundalini Shakthi, to achieve and preserve health to realise your true potential as a human being
What will I get?
2. Science of Kaya Kalpa Yoga
3. Benefits of Kaya Kalpa Yoga
4. Role & Importance of Biomagnetism and methods to increase it
5. Metabolic routine & Sexual Vital Fluid & its importance in Longevity & Health
6. Sex & Spiritual Life, Maintaining quality & quantity of sexual vital fluid
7. Aging process & how to withstand it
8. Kaya Kalpa YogaPractices
You will also get a Be Your Own Doc Immortal Body Kit, including:
- A Manual covering everything we teach you at the workshop, so you have access to this knowledge forever. This will include step-by-step instructions for all the practices we teach you, along with more information about Kaya Kalpa Yoga that will be covered during the workshop.
- Chukku Kaapi, a herbal drink brewed the Traditional Indian way.
Who is this for?
The Immortal Body workshop is for anybody above 14 years of age, up to 70 years of age.
Teenagers: Many participants tell us, “I wish I had learnt this practice when I was in college”. It’s the perfect time to learn it, as it give you stronger control over your natural urges and helps channelize your energy to bigger goals in life.
Married couples: Kaya Kalpa Yoga can be a life saving practice for pregnancy and childbirth. The practices we teach are used by Gynecologists all over the world to help people conceive naturally and ensure a safe and successful pregnancy.
I’m in! How do I get there?
When: August 28th, Sunday, 9 am to 12 pm
Where: PHC Lifestyle Clinic, 25/1, 2nd Cross, Akkamma Block, Dinnur Main Road, RT Nagar, Bangalore – 560032
Resource Person: Prof. Krish Murali Eswar, Kaya Kalpa & Kundalini Yoga Master, VETRI Trust & Dr. Achyuthan Eswar, Co-founder, PHC Lifestyle Clinic
Contribution including course materials
- Contribution: Rs. 1000 per person.
- Student Contribution: Rs. 500 per student
Refund Policy: All cancellations done 3 days before the workshop are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations done after that will not be refunded. Refund amount will be kept towards a future seminar or event.
Book Your Seats Now. Seats Limited to 30 Participants.
Please fill in the form below, we’ll get in touch with you as soon as we can!
Looking forward to see you there!
Check out our other Be Your Own Doc Workshops
Be Your Own Doc is a series of workshops designed to help you re-look at every aspect of your life that influences health and optimise all of these to achieve and preserve health – whether you are healthy or not now. Click the button below to check out the other workshops:
If there is anything you’d like to ask before registering, get in touch with us now by clicking the button below: