Healing With Food
A mouth watering one day workshop that gives you insight how ancient Indian cooking secrets, based on a Whole Foods Plant Based Diet, hold the key to preventing and even reversing diabetes, hypertension, PCOS and even heart disease!
A Life-Transforming One-Day Workshop – Be Your Own Doc System, Level 1
You’re a foodie. Admit it. So are we.
You want to be healthy, and keep your family healthy. So do we.
You think tasty food and healthy food are two different things. We don’t.
From the Vedic times until today, India has been world famous for its food. The fruits, nuts, vegetables, millets and spices we grow and eat kept us healthy – until today, because we don’t eat them the way we used to anymore.
Come for our workshop and learn to eat the way your great grandparents did – with a dash of Naturopathy added!
Today, India ranks third in obesity rates and second in diabetes rates in the world. Half the world’s diabetics are in India and China. Half the people who die from heart disease this year are going to be Indians. We’re sure you personally know at least three people who are suffering from diabetes, hypertension or obesity.
It does not have to be this way. We have helped hundreds of people reverse their diseases, achieve and preserve health. We have also helped many more people stay healthy and never get any lifestyle disorder. All this, while thoroughly enjoying food!
The Key to Health is in Your Hands
Healing With Food: Be Your Own Doc Level 1 Workshop is a one-day workshop on how you can use food and the mind to achieve and preserve health, and also reverse any lifestyle disease you have – hypertension, diabetes, obesity, gout and metabolic syndrome.
What are others saying about Naturopathy and Yoga?
Naturopathy and Yoga has helped me solve migraine headaches after fifteen years, in just a matter of months. I have been given a new lease of life, and I feel more in control now. This has been a turning point for me.
Founder, Kilikili Foundation & Sampoorna Music Therapy Centre
I have more energy and feel lighter. Yoga improved my flexibility. I’ve lost weight, and feel great. A boost to my ego has been the compliments that I am getting from family and friends!
– Chitra Ramani, Deputy City Editor, The Hindu, Bengaluru
I had a lot of mouth ulcers and acidity and no amount of allopathy or other diets worked. My mother, Dr. Meenakshi Bharath, suggested I try a Natural diet. So I did – and I feel like a fish taking to water – it feels very natural. In one month’s time I haven’t had any ulcers and acidity has reduced – what more can I ask for? Oh and I also lost 3 kgs of weight – what a bonus!
Kannika Bharath Iyengar
Psychologist working with autism spectrum disorder and counsellor
What Will I Get?
At the Healing With Food Workshop, you will discover:
- How our food and lifestyle is different from every other animal on the planet, and how this is impacting your health.
- How the natural diet of an animal keeps it healthy
- How an animal cures itself without a doctor or medicines, using the power of Nature and its own instincts
- How stress affects not only our mind but our health, too, in a big way
- What is our natural diet, and how we have been following many principles of Nature for millennia, in all traditional cultures around the world
- How you can integrate these customs into your lifestyle, no matter where you are or what you do
- How to connect to your instincts in your own mind, and learn to listen to what your body is telling you
You will also get a Healing With Food E-book covering everything we teach you at the workshop, so you have access to this knowledge forever.
Who is this for?
Come for this workshop if:
- You are a foodie and you love to cook, serve and eat amazing food, and you want to learn powerful cooking techniques that can transform everything you cook into healing food.
- You want to discover how you can tap into your own instincts and understand what you body needs to keep itself healthy
- You are healthy now, and want to continue to be healthy for the rest of your life, and preserve your family’s health too
- You have any disease or disorder, and wish to reverse your illness and cure yourself naturally. In case you are not healthy, please get in touch with us to know how much this workshop can benefit you.
Before you decide
Check out Dr. Achyuthan’s introductory talk on the right way of eating – and how most of the things we eat today cause diabetes, heart disease, hypertension and other chronic lifestyle disorders.
I’m in! How do I get there?
Here are the upcoming workshops in your area:
When: 9 am to 5 pm, Sunday, February 26th, 2017
Where: PHC Lifestyle Clinic Workshop Hall, 25/1, 2nd Cross, Akkamma Block, Dinnur Main Road, RT Nagar, Bangalore – 560032
Resource People: Dr. Achyuthan Eswar, Founder, PHC Lifestyle Clinic
Contribution (inclusive of course materials, lunch, snacks, juice and herbal drinks):
- Rs. 3000 – Regular contribution
- Rs. 1000 – Student fees. Choose this if you are a student below 25 years of age and are not earning or married yet.
- For repeaters: If you have already attended the Healing With Food (earlier called Live to Eat) workshop, please feel free to attend this one with subsidised payment (Rs. 1000)
- A few seats are available at a subsidised rate for those who cannot afford the full contribution. Please contact us if you require a subsidy to find out if you are eligible.
Refund Policy: All cancellations done on or before 3 days prior to the workshop date are eligible for a full refund. No refund will be provided for cancellations done after this date. Refund amount will be kept towards a future seminar or event.
Book Your Seats Now. Seats Limited to 30 Participants.
Please fill in the form below, we’ll get in touch with you as soon as we can!
Come for our Be Your Own Doc Level I Workshop to learn the secrets of how every animal keeps itself healthy – and how you can achieve and preserve health without the need for any medications.
Looking forward to see you there!
Check out our other Be Your Own Doc Workshops
Be Your Own Doc is a series of workshops designed to help you re-look at every aspect of your life that influences health and optimise all of these to achieve and preserve health – whether you are healthy or not now. Click the button below to check out the other workshops:
If there is anything you’d like to ask before registering, get in touch with us now by clicking the button below: